The Perfect Field Trip Happens at Blue Zooin Rogers
Educate and inspire young minds in a fun, hands-on aquarium right here in Rogers! Students will learn about sea life from around the globe as well as touch and feed stingrays, birds, and reptiles. Kids can also play and learn on water tables, plus use their imaginations aboard a pirate ship—Ahoy!
Summer field trips booked between June 1st and July 31st will be $16 per child.
Interactive Field Trip Information
- Field trips are offered Monday - Friday at 11 AM and 1 PM.
- Each interactive field trip includes the following: hands-on, educational guided tour, feeding opportunities for stingrays, birds and reptiles, Coloring book and a come back pass for each child and the event room provided for lunch or discussion.
- Field Trips are $15 per child. 1 teacher per 30 students will receive free admission and additional teachers/chaperones are $11.95. Summer field trips booked between June 1st and July 31st will be $16 per child and $11.95 for additional teachers/chaperones.
- The capacity per field trip is 100 individuals per time slot. If you have a group of 100 or more individuals, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for special accommodations.
- We recommend a 10:1 teacher/chaperone to child ratio with an 8:1 ratio preferred especially with younger children.
- Field trips are available Monday-Friday throughout the year except school holidays. Examples include Winter Break, Spring Break and National holidays
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your field trip, which will be used towards the purchase of admission.
- Should you need to cancel, we charge a $50 cancellation fee OR you can reschedule to a future date at no additional fee with 24 hours notice (based on availability).
- Blue Zoo is not able to offer field trips on holidays or Spring Break.
Have questions? Please see our frequently asked questions below!
Don't see what you need? Please reach us
I want to reserve a field trip now, but I don’t know the exact number of children and chaperones that I have yet.
No problem! Reserve the total number of people that you know you’ll have and you can add more as needed on the day of your field trip.
I’d like a space at the aquarium for the children to eat lunch and/or have time to discuss what we’ve learned at Blue Zoo, is that possible?
Yes! We have a party room (based on availability) and makes a great place for lunches or class/discussion time! Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
I saw the note about clothing, as a teacher, am I required to bring a change of clothing for my students?
No, extra clothing is completely optional.
The interactive field trip will last an hour. Admission is good all day so you are welcome to stay as long as you would like to enjoy the animal exhibits and play areas! You can even leave and come back on the same day as long as you do not remove your wristband.
Yes! To get the interactive field trip package, you just have to have a minimum of 12 people in your group.
Yes. We have blackout dates on field trips during school holidays, examples would be Veteran’s Day, Winter Break, MKL Day, President’s Day and Spring Break.
No, tax is additional to above pricing.